Where you smart there I will hit you.
你哪里聪明,我就打你哪里。
Where you smart there I will hit you.
你哪里聪明,我就打你哪里。
Where you think there is bacon, there are not even hooks for it.
你以为有培根的地方,连挂钩都没有。
Wherever you are, do as you see done.
无论你身在何处,看到什么就做什么。
Wherever you may be, do as you see done.
无论你身在何处,都要见机行事。
Wherries must not put out to sea.
任何地方都不能出海。
Whether it be so or not, husband, put on your hood.
不管怎么样,丈夫,戴上你的兜帽。
Whether the pitcher strike the stone, or the stone the pitcher, woe be to the pitcher.
无论是水罐打石头,还是石头打水罐,水罐都有祸了。
Whether you boil snow or pound it you can have but water of it.
不管你是煮雪还是捣雪,你只能得到水。
Whether you ignore a pig, or worship that pig from afar, to the pig it's all the same.
不管你是不理一头猪,还是远远地崇拜那头猪,对猪来说都是一样的。
Whilst the nurse suckles, we love her; when she is of no further use, she is forgotten.
当乳母哺乳时,我们爱她;当她不再有用时,她就被遗忘了。
Whilst the tall maid is stooping, the little one sweeps the house.
当高个的女仆弯腰时,小的那个打扫房子。
Whilst we drink, prank ourselves, with wenches daily, Old age upon's at unawares doth sally.
当我们每天和姑娘们一起喝酒,自娱自乐时,莎莉却在不知不觉中变老了。
White hands are no offence.
白人的手不犯法。
Whither goest thou, Misfortune? To where there is more.
你到哪里去,不幸?到更多的地方去。
Whither goest thou, sorrow? Whither I am used to go.
悲伤,你要去哪里?我过去常去的地方。