You never understand life until it grows inside of you.
你永远不会理解生命,除非它在你内心成长。
You never understand life until it grows inside of you.
你永远不会理解生命,除非它在你内心成长。
You seek for knowledge and wisdom as I once did; and I ardently hope that the gratification of your wishes may not be a serpent to sting you, as mine has been.
你们像我一样寻求知识和智慧;我热切地希望,你的愿望得到满足,不会像我的愿望一样,成为一条毒蛇,刺痛你。
You shouldn't imagine things that you haven't a shred of proof happened...
你不应该想象那些你一点证据都没有的事情……
You think money can solve any problem, but all it s good for is buying the things it can, and leaving you free to pursue the things it can't.
你认为钱能解决任何问题,但它的好处就是买它能买的东西,让你自由地追求它不能追求的东西。
You throw thorns, falling in my silence they become flowers.
你扔出荆棘,落在我的沉默里,它们成了花。
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
你会做傻事,但要有热情去做。
You will never be satisfied with anything less than the highest you can attain.
你永远不会满足于任何低于你所能达到的最高境界。
You will rarely make wise decisions if you surround yourself with fools.
如果你周围都是傻瓜,你很少会做出明智的决定。
You'll never reach perfection because there's always room for improvement. Yet get along the way to perfection, you'll learn to get better.
你永远不会达到完美,因为总有改进的空间。然而,在通往完美的路上,你会学会变得更好。
You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
你,你自己,以及整个宇宙中的任何人,都值得你的爱和爱戴。
Young men are apt to think themselves wise enough, as drunken men are apt to think themselves sober enough.
年轻人容易认为自己足够聪明,就像醉汉容易认为自己足够清醒一样。
Your aim will be knowledge and wisdom, not the reflected glamour of fame.
你的目标是知识和智慧,而不是名誉的魅力。
Your biggest opportunity probably lies under your own feet, in your current job, industry, education, experience or interests.
你最大的机会可能就在你自己的脚下,在你目前的工作,行业,教育,经验或兴趣。
Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.
你的良心是衡量你的自私是否诚实的尺度。仔细听。
Your divine sagacity is your life's status symbol.
你神圣的智慧是你生命地位的象征。