You drive a donkey with a stick, an ox and a mule with a prod, and the horse with a whip and spurs.
你赶驴要用棍子,赶牛要用赶骡子的棍子,赶马要用鞭子和马刺。
You drive a donkey with a stick, an ox and a mule with a prod, and the horse with a whip and spurs.
你赶驴要用棍子,赶牛要用赶骡子的棍子,赶马要用鞭子和马刺。
You find snails on the mountain slope with the dew from the ravines.
你会发现蜗牛爬在山坡上,峡谷里结着露水。
You fool an old woman once; the next time she shuts the door on you.
你曾经愚弄过一个老妇人;下次她关上门的时候。
You get more from a few good animals than from the many that are poorly grazed.
你从一些好动物身上得到的比从许多吃得少的动物身上得到的要多。
You get work from the young and advice from the old.
年轻人给你工作,老年人给你建议。
You may crush, bleed, stamp on and scratch me, but I won't play with fire.
你可以踩我、流血、踩我、抓我,但我不会玩火。
You need firm care to cure deep melancholy.
你需要坚定的信念来治愈深深的忧郁。
You need four men to make a good salad: a crazy man to mix it, a scholar for the salt, a miser for a touch of vinegar, and a squanderer for the oil.
做一份好沙拉需要四个人:一个调拌沙拉的疯子,一个放盐的学者,一个放醋的吝啬鬼,还有一个浪费油的人。
You need land to seed, to live in luxury.
你需要土地来播种,才能过上奢侈的生活。
You need to first experience adversity, before you can handle high praise.
你需要先经历逆境,然后才能获得好评。
You need to have patience in storms: you don't eat honey without flies.
在暴风雨中你需要有耐心:没有苍蝇你是吃不到蜂蜜的。
You never get enough of kissing a sweetheart or eating snails.
你永远不会满足于亲吻爱人或吃蜗牛。
You never value something as much as when it's gone.
你永远不会像失去一样珍惜一样东西。
You only fool yourself when you seed badly.
你只有在播种不好的时候才会欺骗自己。
You shout in vain when you're calling the deaf.
当你呼叫聋子时,你是徒劳的。