Don't bother the beggar's son and the beggar's son won't bother you.
不要打扰乞丐的儿子,乞丐的儿子也不会打扰你。
Don't bother the beggar's son and the beggar's son won't bother you.
不要打扰乞丐的儿子,乞丐的儿子也不会打扰你。
Don't break your shin on a stool that is not in your way.
不要在不碍事的凳子上弄伤胫骨。
Don't bring all your eggs to one market.
不要把所有的鸡蛋都带到一个市场。
Don't build the sty until the litter comes.
等垃圾来了再盖猪圈。
Don't crow till you're out of the woods.
你还没有走出森林就不要啼叫。
Don't cut your cactus in a neighbor's garden.
不要在邻居的花园里砍仙人掌。
Don't demand your rights until you have the power.
在你拥有权力之前,不要强求你的权利。
Don't expect a cherry tree from an acorn.
别指望橡子能长成樱桃树。
Don't give cherries to a pig; don't give advice to a fool.
不要把樱桃给猪吃;不要给傻瓜忠告。
Don't go early or late to the well.
不要去早或晚的井。
Don't go putting wool on a sheep's back.
不要把羊毛披在羊背上。
Don't go to law with the devil in the court of hell.
不要与魔鬼在地狱的法庭上对质。
Don't go to with the devil in the court of hell.
不要与魔鬼同进地狱。
Don't let your tongue cut your throat.
别让舌头割破喉咙。
Don't mention him and a decent man in the one day.
不要在一天之内提起他和一个正派的人。