When you go to bed with a clear head, you will not get up with a headache.
当你头脑清醒地上床睡觉时,你起床时不会头痛。
When you go to bed with a clear head, you will not get up with a headache.
当你头脑清醒地上床睡觉时,你起床时不会头痛。
Where there is a sea there are pirates.
哪里有海,哪里就有海盗。
Where there is love there is no darkness.
有爱的地方就没有黑暗。
Who ceases to be a friend never was one.
谁不再是朋友,谁就永远不是朋友。
Who hunts two hares will catch neither.
捉到两只野兔,一只也抓不到。
Who wouldn't lick his fingers when they have been dipped in honey?
蘸了蜂蜜谁不舔手指呢?
Whoever feeds the wolf in the winter will be eaten by him in the spring.
冬天喂狼的人到了春天就会被狼吃掉。
Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.
惊奇是智慧的开端。
You can tell who the good seamen are during a storm.
在暴风雨中你能看出谁是好水手。
You can't hide behind your finger.
你不能藏在手指后面。
You easily forget the eyes that don't see you any more.
你很容易忘记那双再也看不见你的眼睛。
You have to put a young girl onto an old man.
你必须把一个年轻的女孩套在一个老人身上。
You know who the good seamen are when the storm comes.
当暴风雨来临时,你知道谁是好水手。
You learn to limp if you live with cripples.
如果你和瘸子住在一起,你就会学会跛行。
You must keep quiet or say only things that improve silence.
你必须保持安静,或者只说一些有助于保持沉默的话。