We've arrived, and to prove it we're here.
我们已经到了,为了证明这一点,我们来到了这里。
We've arrived, and to prove it we're here.
我们已经到了,为了证明这一点,我们来到了这里。
Wealth gets in the way of wisdom.
财富妨碍智慧。
What is good is not necessarily beautiful.
好的不一定是美丽的。
When a bonsai stops growing, you know it's dead.
当盆景停止生长,你就知道它死了。
When a girl in the teahouse smiles at you, look the other way.
当茶馆里的女孩对你微笑时,你要看向别处。
When folly passes by, reason draws back.
愚蠢一过,理智就退缩。
When one dog barks for nothing, all other dogs bark in earnest.
当一只狗无缘无故地吠叫时,其他所有的狗都会认真地吠叫。
When someone is really hungry, then there is no such thing as "bad food."
当一个人真的很饿的时候,就没有所谓的“坏食物”。
When someone offends you, you haven't given him enough love.
当有人冒犯了你,你没有给他足够的爱。
When ten thousand soldiers lie rotting, the general's reputation is enhanced.
当一万名士兵尸横遍野时,将军的声誉就会提高。
When the cat mourns for the mouse do not take her seriously.
当猫为老鼠悲伤时,不要把它当回事。
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
当你不清楚一个人的性格时,看看他的朋友。
When the hand is put in, the foot follows.
手放进去,脚就跟着进去。
When the heat has passed, you forget about the shade of trees.
当炎热过去,你忘记了树荫。
When the heat has past, you forget about the shade tree.
当炎热过去,你忘记了树荫。