Victims of the same disease have a lot to talk about.
同一种疾病的受害者有很多可谈的。
Victims of the same disease have a lot to talk about.
同一种疾病的受害者有很多可谈的。
Virtue carries an empty purse.
美德空钱包。
Vision with action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare.
有行动的理想是白日梦;没有远见的行动是一场噩梦。
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
没有行动的幻想是白日梦。没有远见的行动是一场噩梦。
Walls have ears, bottles have mouths.
墙有耳,瓶有口。
Walls have ears, paper sliding doors have eyes.
墙有耳,纸推拉门有眼。
Water will always take the form of the vase it fills.
水总是以它所盛满的花瓶的形状出现。
We are no more than candles burning in the wind.
我们不过是风中燃烧的蜡烛。
We can laugh happily with our children, but not with money.
我们可以和孩子们开心地笑,但不能和钱一起笑。
We do not smile because something good has happened; rather something good happens because we smile.
我们不会因为发生了好事而微笑;相反,因为我们微笑,好事就会发生。
We get along well with those we can get along with well.
我们和那些我们能相处得很好的人相处得很好。
We learn by watching and listening.
我们通过看和听来学习。
We learn little from victory, but a great deal from defeat.
我们从胜利中学不到什么,但从失败中学到很多。
We learn little from victory, much from defeat.
我们从胜利中学不到什么,却从失败中学到了很多。
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
不管我们是否跳舞,我们都是傻瓜,所以我们不妨跳舞。