If you think about things too long, good thoughts will disappear.
如果你想的太久,好的想法就会消失。
If you think about things too long, good thoughts will disappear.
如果你想的太久,好的想法就会消失。
If you turn into a dog, be sure to choose a rich family.
如果你变成了一只狗,一定要选择一个富裕的家庭。
If you understand everything, you must be misinformed.
如果你什么都懂,你一定是被误导了。
If you wait long enough, it will be good weather.
如果你等的时间够长,就会有好天气。
If you wait, there will come nectar - like fair weather.
如果你等待,就会有甘露般的好天气。
If you want a thing done well, do it yourself.
想把事情做好,就得亲自动手。
If you wish to learn the highest truths, begin with the alphabet.
如果你想学习最高的真理,从字母表开始。
If you would shoot a general, shoot first his horse.
如果你要射杀一个将军,先射杀他的马。
If you would shoot a general, shoot his horse first.
如果你要射杀一个将军,先射杀他的马。
In a quarrel, the higher voiced person will win.
在争吵中,声音高的人会赢。
In a wealthy man's house there is no lean dog.
富人家里没有瘦狗。
In strategy, secrecy is highly regarded.
在战略上,保密性受到高度重视。
In the eyes of a lover a pock-marked face is one with pretty dimples.
在情人眼里,长着麻子的脸是有着漂亮酒窝的脸。
In wealth, many friends; in poverty, not even relatives.
财富多,朋友多;在贫困中,甚至没有亲戚。
Indifference is a generous kind of intolerance.
冷漠是一种宽容的不宽容。