I have no friends; I make my mind my friend.
我没有朋友;我把我的心当作我的朋友。
I have no friends; I make my mind my friend.
我没有朋友;我把我的心当作我的朋友。
I have no set principles; I make adaptability to all circumstances my principle.
我没有固定的原则;我以适应一切环境为原则。
I have no sword; I make no mind my sword.
我没有剑;我不在乎我的剑。
I would like to break off the flower, but the branch is too high.
我想把这朵花折下来,但它的树枝太高了。
I'll give away rice fields and footpaths.
我要把稻田和人行道送人。
If I peddle salt, it rains; if I peddle flour, the wind blows.
如果我卖盐,就会下雨;如果我卖面粉,风就会吹。
If a man be great, even his dog will wear a proud look.
如果一个人很伟大,即使他的狗也会带着骄傲的表情。
If a man deceive me once, shame on him; if he deceive me twice, shame on me.
人欺我一次,可耻在他;如果他欺骗我两次,我可耻。
If a waterwheel exerts itself, it has no time to get frozen.
如果水车用力,它就没有时间结冰。
If every day was a sunny day, who would not wish for rain?
如果每天都是晴天,谁不希望下雨呢?
If he works for you, you work for him.
如果他为你工作,你也为他工作。
If her works for you, you work for him.
如果她为你工作,你也为他工作。
If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty.
如果一个人没有茶,他就无法理解真善美。
If money be not thy servant, it will be thy master.
如果金钱不是你的仆人,它就是你的主人。
If my shirt knew my design, I'd burn it.
如果我的衬衫知道我的设计,我会烧掉它。