We must only believe.
我们只能相信。
We must only believe.
我们只能相信。
What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite.
我们需要的不是去相信的意愿,而是去发现的意愿,而这恰恰相反。
What people really believe doesn't feel like a belief, it feels like the way the world is.
人们真正相信的并不是一种信仰,而是世界的样子。
What the mind of man can conceive, and believe, it can achieve.
人的头脑所能设想和相信的,都能实现。
What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also.
我们希望什么,我们欣然相信什么,我们自己怎么想,我们想象别人也怎么想。
Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
你凭感觉相信什么就会成为现实。
When men destroy their old gods they will find new ones to take their place.
当人们毁灭他们的旧神时,他们会找到新的神来代替他们。
While everyone I work with may not share my beliefs, I have been surrounded by nothing but support.
虽然和我一起工作的每个人可能都不认同我的信仰,但我身边除了支持什么都没有。
With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.
对大多数人来说,不相信一件事源于盲目相信另一件事。
Words and a book and a belief that the world is words...
文字,一本书,还有一个信念,世界就是文字……
Worry is belief gone wrong. Because you don't believe that God will get it right.
担心是信仰出了问题。因为你不相信上帝会把事情做好。
Writing takes a combination of sophistication and innocence; it takes conscience, our belief that something is beautiful because it is right.
写作需要老练和天真的结合;它需要良知,我们相信事物之所以美丽是因为它是正确的。
You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can't have it.
如果你愿意放弃你不能拥有的信念,你就能拥有你想要的任何东西。
You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe.
你无法说服一个相信任何事情的人;因为他们的信仰不是建立在证据的基础上,而是建立在对信仰的深层需求之上。
You can’t become who you’re supposed to be if you keep looking back on what might have been.
如果你总是回顾过去,你不可能成为你应该成为的人。