You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails.
你不能控制风向,但你可以调整风帆。
You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails.
你不能控制风向,但你可以调整风帆。
You cannot make a sieve of an ass's tail.
你不能用筛子筛驴子的尾巴。
You cannot make a silk purse of a sow's ear.
猪耳朵做不成丝钱包。
You catch the mice with bacon.
你用熏肉抓老鼠。
You don't need a teacher of wickedness.
你不需要一个邪恶的老师。
You have to take it as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it.
你必须接受它的发生,但你应该试着让它以你想要的方式发生。
You have to take life as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it.
你必须接受生活的本来面目,但你应该试着让它以你想要的方式发生。
Young angel, old devil.
年轻的天使,年老的恶魔。
Young drinkers, old beggars.
年轻的饮酒者,年老的乞丐。
Young gambler, old beggar.
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。
Young gamblers, old beggars.
年轻的赌徒,年老的乞丐。
Young men may die, but old men must die.
年轻人可能会死,但老年人一定会死。
Young saint, old devil.
少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。
Young soldiers, old beggars.
年轻的士兵,年老的乞丐。
Your friend's enemy might be your best friend.
你朋友的敌人可能是你最好的朋友。