Do not judge the dog by his hairs.
不要以貌取人。
Do not judge the dog by his hairs.
不要以貌取人。
Do not judge your friend until you stand in his place.
不要论断你的朋友,除非你站在他的立场上。
Do not keep secret from your friend what your enemy already knows.
敌人已经知道的事,不要瞒着你的朋友。
Do not put in more warp than you can weave.
不要织得太多。
Do not wade where you see no bottom.
不要在看不到底的地方蹚水。
Don't judge the dog by its fur.
不要以貌取人。
Don't praise the bread that is not out of the oven.
不要赞美没有出炉的面包。
Don't sail out farther than you can row back.
不要驶得比你能划回来的更远。
Don't sell the fur before shooting the bear.
打死熊之前不要卖毛皮。
Don't sell the skin till you have caught the fox.
抓到狐狸再卖皮。
Don't stop sowing just because the birds ate a few seeds.
不要因为鸟儿吃了几粒种子就撒种。
Don't throw away dirty water before you have more clean water.
在你有干净的水之前,不要把脏水扔掉。
Don't throw rocks if you live in a house of glass.
如果你住在玻璃房子里,就不要扔石头。
Donkeys only come to the court to carry bags.
驴子到院子里来只是拎袋子的。
Drive not away what never came near you.
不要把从未靠近你的东西赶走。