Do what you ought, come what may.
该做的事就做,该来的事就来。
Do what you ought, come what may.
该做的事就做,该来的事就来。
Do you want better bread than wheaten?
你想要比小麦更好的面包吗?
Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak.
你希望人们对你有好印象吗?不要说话。
Dogs that always fight always have bleeding ears.
老是打架的狗耳朵总是流血。
Don't dance on a volcano.
不要在火山上跳舞。
Don't find fault with what you don't understand.
不要对你不懂的东西吹毛求疵。
Don't harness the donkey and the horse together.
不要同时套驴和马。
Don't imitate the fly before you have wings.
在你有翅膀之前,不要模仿苍蝇。
Don't make an oven of your cap or a garden of your belly.
不要把你的帽子当烤箱,也不要把你的肚子当花园。
Don't rely on the label of the bag.
不要依赖于袋子的标签。
Don't rock the boat.
别找麻烦了。
Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance.
不要跑得太远,你将不得不返回同样的距离。
Don't show your teeth if you can't bite.
如果你不会咬东西,就不要露出你的牙齿。
Don't slaughter more pigs than you can salt.
不要宰太多的猪。
Don't snap your fingers at the dogs before you are out of the village.
出村之前不要对狗咬手指。