Water does not trickle out of his hand.
水不会从他的手中流出。
Water does not trickle out of his hand.
水不会从他的手中流出。
Water has leaked under her/his skin.
水从她/他的皮下漏了出来。
Water is muddy at the fountainhead.
水源是浑浊的。
We come into this world crying while all around us are smiling. May we so live that we go out of this world smiling while everybody around us is weeping.
我们哭着来到这个世界上,而我们周围的人都在微笑。愿我们能微笑着离开这个世界,而身边的人却在哭泣。
We might've fallen from the horse, but not from the honor.
我们可能会从马上摔下来,但不会从荣誉上摔下来。
We're alive from lack of a shroud.
我们没有裹尸布还活着。
What can the enemy do when the friend is cordial.
当朋友真诚时,敌人能做什么?
What is brought by the wind will be carried away by the wind.
风吹来的,必被风吹去。
What my heart wanted didn't happen -- What God wanted, that happened.
我心里想要的没有发生——上帝想要的,发生了。
What the thief stole has always been called expensive.
小偷偷的东西总是被称为昂贵的。
What you've brought for me, take for your aunt.
你给我带来的东西,就当作你姑妈的吧。
Whatever I disliked, happened to me.
无论我不喜欢什么,都发生在我身上。
Whatever is in the heart will come up to the tongue.
心里所想的,一定会说出来。
Whatever you eat will rot, whatever you give will blossom into a rose.
你吃的东西会腐烂,你给的东西会变成玫瑰。
Whatever you sow, you reap.
种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。